I work copywriting projects that call for creativity and storytelling. My speciality topics are technology, business innovation, and identity of urban spaces.
Get in touch to work with me: email@example.com
* Brent Cross Town
Working with brand and design consultancy dn&co, I wrote copy from the launch onwards for Brent Cross Town, a £5bn North London neighbourhood development by Barnet Council and Argent Related.
- Meet Sean’s Loaf, Cricklewood’s little big rise
- Sport for everyone – yes, everyone
- Why Cricklewood is the home of British crisps
- How to flourish outdoors in winter
- The F.U.S.E youth club becomes a lifeline for local kids
- The pandemic changed us, but the park town is fit for the future
* Cathay Pacific
I profiled the artist Usman Haque for Cathay Pacific, working alongside CNN Create on a campaign focusing on the inspirational aspects of travel and flying. This campaign was shortlisted in the category of ‘Best Copywriting in Online Advertising’ at the London Lovie Awards.
* Television Centre
With brand and design consultancy dn&co, I worked on issues nine and ten of “Transmission”, a magazine published by the redeveloped Television Centre promoting what’s new and exciting in London’s White City.
Alongside CNN Create, I wrote a series of promotional features for Airbus, whose engineers worked with the Oracle Team USA sailing team to combine technology expertise with teamwork. Shared values || Boats that fly || The thrill of the race || The future
* The Royal Docks
Working with brand and design consultancy dn&co, I wrote blog posts for London’s Royal Docks, a B2All website from the Mayor or London and the London Borough of Newham aiming to communicate the progress of the transformational 20-year redevelopment plan.
- The Royal Docks is at the heart of London’s river revival
- Come watch artists at work at Royal Albert Wharf’s new gallery
- Inspired by the lockdown: Royal Albert Wharf’s rainbow bridge
- Newham Chinese Association’s oral history project
- Please keep seven carp apart in Thames Barrier Park
- Coffee and community puts Perky Blenders x Goodvibes on the map
* Matera, European Capital of Culture
Alongside EuroNews, I worked on a campaign to promote the Italian city of Matera, European Capital of Culture. Matera celebrates the lessons of history || The locals are the lifeblood of the celebrations || Matera brings the thrill of the moon landings to life, 50 years later
I worked with CNN Create on this Bitdefender-branded feature, interviewing the creators of ‘Along Dusty Roads’ about travelling with technology while living a life on the road.
Working with CNN Create, I wrote an advertising feature series for FedEx, highlighting how the company extends beyond deliveries to aid in development and growth for their customers.
* ANZ Bank
As part of a team at CNN Create, I worked on developing and executing the concept for Think.Brilliant., a series of infographics published by ANZ Bank. How much noise is optimal for creativity? || Collaboration, not disruption is the business model of the future || The surprising power of introverts || The data boom is changing how businesses access and process with information
For Rackspace, the international managed cloud technology specialist, I worked alongside the internal content team to write whitepapers, corporate blog posts, customer case studies, plus web and social copy.
- Whitepaper: In the move to productisation, law firms embrace the cloud
- Whitepaper: Manufacturing innovation: Six factors for successful cloud adoption
- Customer case study: Helping Gemserv level up their collaborations
- Blog post: In the toolbox for continuous innovation, consider the power of listening
- Blog post: Presenting Service Blocks: The perfect-fit cloud services where the customer is in control