I work copywriting projects that call for creativity and storytelling. My speciality topics are technology, business innovation, and identity of urban spaces.
Get in touch to work with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Brent Cross Town
Working with brand consultancy dn&co, I wrote web- and brochure copy for the launch of Brent Cross Town, a £5bn North London neighbourhood development by Barnet Council and Argent Related.
- At the Childs Hill food bank
- Sport is for everyone – yes, everyone
- How to flourish outdoors in winter
- When the skies were pioneered from Cricklewood
- The pandemic changed us – park town is fit for future
- Lockdown took sports online, and it’s a surprise hit
* Cathay Pacific
I profiled the artist Usman Haque for Cathay Pacific, working alongside CNN Create on an innovative campaign focusing on the inspirational aspects of travel and flying. This campaign was shortlisted in the category of ‘Best Copywriting in Online Advertising’ at the London Lovie Awards.
* Television Centre
Alongside CNN Create, I wrote a series of promotional features for Airbus, whose engineers worked with the Oracle Team USA sailing team – combining technology expertise with teamwork. Shared values || Boats that fly || The thrill of the race || The future
* The Royal Docks
Working with brand consultancy dn&co, I wrote blog posts for London’s Royal Docks, a B2All website from the Mayor or London and the London Borough of Newham aiming to communicate the progress of a 20-year redevelopment plan.
- Inspired by the lockdown: Royal Albert Wharf’s rainbow bridge
- Newham Chinese Association’s oral history project
- Please keep seven carp apart in Thames Barrier Park
- From Covid support to mentorship: Expressway steps up
- Coffee and community puts Perky Blenders x Goodvibes on the map
- Clear open spaces, full hearts, can’t lose: Getting active in the Royal Docks
* Matera, European Capital of Culture
Alongside EuroNews, I worked on a campaign to promote the Italian city of Matera, European Capital of Culture. Matera celebrates the lessons of history || The locals are the lifeblood of the celebrations || Matera brings the thrill of the moon landings to life, 50 years later
I worked with CNN Create on this Bitdefender-branded feature, interviewing the creators of ‘Along Dusty Roads’ about travelling with technology while living a life on the road.
* EU’s Copernicus Climate Change Service
Working with EuroNews, I researched and wrote a series of informative features for the European Union’s Copernicus Climate Change Service. Why air quality monitoring is a major health concern || How rising sea levels will change Europe’s coastline || A year of persistent weather extremes || Moving towards real-time pollen forecasting
Working with CNN Create, I wrote an advertising feature series for FedEx. This campaign highlighted how the company extends beyond deliveries to aid in development and growth for their customers. Evolutive Labs || Maxplus || Doublju || Pangea Promos || Hyperbola
* Schneider Electric
Working with CNN Create, I wrote two features for Schneider Electric to promote their work to transform two Canadian landmarks – the Fort Garry Hotel, and the Sturgeon Bitumen Refinery – into green, sustainable and future-proof sites.
* ANZ Bank
As part of a team at CNN Create, I worked on developing and executing the concept for Think.Brilliant., a series of infographics published by ANZ Bank. How much noise is optimal for creativity? || Collaboration, not disruption is the business model of the future || The surprising power of introverts || The data boom is changing how businesses access and process with information
* Flash Pack
For Flash Pack, the adventure group travel company for people in their 30s and 40s, I developed blog posts from idea through to research, interviews, writing, and image sourcing. Why more companies are letting people take time off to travel || No more ‘not yet’: Adventure insights from senior travellers
For Rackspace, the international managed cloud technology specialist, I worked alongside the internal content team to write whitepapers, corporate blog posts, customer case studies, plus web and social copy.
- Whitepaper: In the move to productisation, law firms embrace the cloud
- Whitepaper: Manufacturing innovation: Six factors for successful cloud adoption
- Customer case study: Helping Gemserv level up their collaborations
- Blog post: In the toolbox for continuous innovation, consider the power of listening
- Blog post: Presenting Service Blocks: The perfect-fit cloud services where the customer is in control