I work copywriting projects that call for creative storytelling. My speciality topics are urban spaces, travel destinations, and technological innovation.
Get in touch to work with me: email@example.com
* The Royal Docks
Working with brand and design consultancy DNCO, I created blog posts for the Royal Docks B2All website. I also worked on style- and brand documents to communicate how the Mayor or London and the London Borough of Newham plan to transform this area over the next 20 years.
- It’s cold outside – let’s go swimming in the Royal Docks
- Celebrating 100 years of the Royal Docks
- Festival and spectacle brought Woolwich together across the river
- The Royal Docks is at the heart of London’s river revival
- “We can do something great here” – The Royal Docks Youth Network has launched
- The Royal Docks cable car takes flight on TikTok
- How the Royal Docks’ 12 DLR stations got their names
- Newham Chinese Association launches oral history project
- Royal Docks innovator Bühler helps sort the world’s grain
* Brent Cross Town
Working with brand and design consultancy DNCO, I wrote copy for the launch of Brent Cross Town, a new North London neighbourhood development by Argent Related and Barnet Council.
- What if we designed this town to sound as good as it looks?
- Meet Sean’s Loaf, Cricklewood’s little big rise
- Sport for everyone – yes, everyone
- After lockdown, kids talk summer of play
- Why Cricklewood is the home of British crisps
- How to flourish outdoors in winter
- Remembering the Welsh Harp’s rollicking past
- The pandemic changed us, but the park town is fit for the future
* Cathay Pacific
I profiled the artist Usman Haque for Cathay Pacific, working alongside CNN Create on a campaign focusing on the inspirational aspects of travel and flying. This campaign was shortlisted in the category of ‘Best Copywriting in Online Advertising’ at the London Lovie Awards.
Alongside CNN Create, I wrote a series of promotional features for Airbus, whose engineers worked with the Oracle Team USA sailing team to combine technology expertise with teamwork. Shared values || Boats that fly || The thrill of the race || The future
* Matera, European Capital of Culture
Alongside EuroNews, I worked on a campaign to promote the Italian city of Matera, European Capital of Culture. Matera celebrates the lessons of history || The locals are the lifeblood of the celebrations || Matera brings the thrill of the moon landings to life, 50 years later
I worked with CNN Create on this Bitdefender-branded feature, interviewing the creators of ‘Along Dusty Roads’ about travelling with technology while living a life on the road.
Working with CNN Create, I wrote an advertising feature series for FedEx, highlighting how the company extends beyond deliveries to aid in development and growth for their customers.
* ANZ Bank
As part of a team at CNN Create, I worked on developing and executing the concept for Think.Brilliant., a series of infographics published by ANZ Bank. How much noise is optimal for creativity? || Collaboration, not disruption is the business model of the future || The surprising power of introverts || The data boom is changing how businesses access and process with information