I work on creative copywriting projects requiring text written in a journalistic style. My speciality topics are technology, business innovation, and identity of place and destinations. Get in touch to work with me: email@example.com
*** Cathay Pacific
I profiled the artist Usman Haque for Cathay Pacific, working alongside CNN Create on an innovative campaign focusing on the inspirational aspects of travel and flying. At the Lovie Awards in London, this campaign was shortlisted in the category of Best Copywriting in Online Advertising.
Alongside CNN Create, I created a series of promotional features for Airbus, whose engineers worked with the Oracle Team USA sailing team ahead of the America’s Cup. The brief was to illustrate how Airbus and the sailing team enjoy mutual benefits by combining their expertise in technology and teamwork.
*** Matera, European Capital of Culture
Alongside EuroNews, I worked on a campaign to promote the Italian city of Matera, European Capital of Culture.
- How Matera celebrates the lessons of history
- How the locals are the lifeblood of the celebrations
- How Matera brings the thrill of the moon landings to life, 50 years later
*** London’s Royal Docks
Working for brand consultancy dn&co, I wrote newsletters and blog posts for London’s Royal Docks, a B2All website from the Mayor or London and the London Borough of Newham aiming to promote the area’s attractions as part of a 20-year redevelopment plan.
I worked with CNN Create or this Bitdefender-branded feature, interviewing the creators of ‘Along Dusty Roads’ about travelling with technology and working while living a life on the road.
*** Copernicus Climate Change Service
Working with EuroNews, I researched and wrote a series of informative features for the European Union’s Copernicus Climate Change Service.
- How air quality monitoring is a major health concern
- How rising sea levels will change Europe’s coastline
- How 2018 was a year of various and persistent weather extremes
- How pollen forecasting across Europe is moving towards a real-time service
Working with CNN Create, I wrote an advertising feature series for FedEx. This campaign highlighted how the company extends beyond just deliveries to also aid development and growth for their customers. Case studies: Evolutive Labs | Maxplus| Doublju | Pangea Promos | Hyperbola
*** Schneider Electric
Working with CNN Create, I wrote two interview features for Schneider Electric, promoting their work to transform two Canadian landmarks – the Fort Garry Hotel, and the Sturgeon Bitumen Refinery – into green, sustainable and future-proof sites.
*** ANZ Bank
As part of a team at CNN Create, I worked on developing and executing the concept for Think.Brilliant., a series of infographics published by ANZ Bank.
*** Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority
Working with EuroNews, I wrote about ecotourism on Mauritius in light of the island’s efforts to promote sustainability and conservation of its unique plant and animal ecosystem.
Working with the team at Freeformers, I wrote their weekly newsletter linking to what’s new and interesting in the world of digital.
*** Flash Pack
For Flash Pack, the adventure travel company specialising in solo travels for people in their 30s and 40s, I developed blog posts from idea through to research, interviews, writing, image sourcing, and SEO optimisation.
For Rackspace, the international managed cloud technology specialist, I worked alongside the internal content team to write whitepapers, corporate blog posts, customer case studies, plus web and social copy.
- Whitepaper: In the move to productisation, law firms embrace the cloud
- Whitepaper: Manufacturing innovation: Six factors for successful cloud adoption
- Customer case study: Helping Gemserv level up their collaboration while getting more from existing software licences
- Blog post: In the toolbox for continuous innovation, consider the power of listening
- Blog post: Presenting Public Cloud Service Blocks: The perfect-fit cloud services where the customer is in control